Kim Kardashian Releases Naked Pregnancy Selfie Picture On Instagram

If you are here to look at this photo of Kim Kardashian pregnant and naked that is posted below, then like me you are not as strong willed as that hero news anchor who couldn’t take anymore Kardashian family news.  He walked off his own show rather than listen to a goddamn report about Kylie Jenner’s F’ing rabbit who she named “Bruce.” (And no her “rabbit” is not a Rabbit Sex Toy, but an actual pet animal she gave her father’s former name.) So here is your last chance, watch this guy fight against Kardashians and then decide if you still want to look at Kim’s nudie preggers pic.

You are still here? Well that is a surprise, me too! Let’s do this. Here is a selfie that Kim Kardashian posted to Instagram whipping out her baby bump and her big ole rump.
The woman who is famous for constantly taking selfies and having a camera crew follow her around posted the picture with a statement about people commenting on her appearance.

“First they say I'm too skinny so I have to be faking it...Now they say I'm too big so I have to be faking it...SMH! Some days I'm photographed before I eat & look smaller, some days I've just eaten & I look bigger. It's all a part of the process. I think you all know me well enough to know I would document the process if I got a surrogate. Everyone's body is different, every pregnancy is very different! I've learned to love my body at every stage! I'm going to get even bigger & that's beautiful too! I'm blessed to even be pregnant & even luckier to not have preeclampsia as far as I know, so I don't have the swelling issue this time! They also say your body carries a boy different than a girl! Whatever the case may be I'm grateful to God for this miracle & no matter what rumors or comments you throw my way this time they truly don't affect me! #NoFilter #NoPhotoShop #GoodLighting “
Apparently there are some conspiracy theorists who think Kim isn’t actually pregnant so she wanted to post this full on naked pregnancy pic to shut up the haters. However some feel this whole thing was in response to Kylie Jenner’s 18th birthday Instagram sexy pic posted the night before which was smokin’ hot. Her boyfriend took the picture of her in a soaking wet dress and oh goddamn it, just murder me.